Image via Wikipedia
Chicago is a great place to visit for either an interstate trip for a short city break or as part of an international trip. There are so many things to do in this great city that really has its own unique vibe and culture, offering something for everyone day or night, rain or shine. With so many things to do where do you start? Well below are the top 5 things you really must see on your visit to Chicago!
- The museum of science and industry is a wonderful way to spend a day. With great exhibits from space suits to submarines and great interactive displays to keep even the most distracted minds engaged. Currently the controversial and macabre Body Worlds Exhibit is on display.
- The John G Shedd Aquarium holds a vast 90,000 gallon coral reef display and the always popular dolphins and whales. A magnificent display of marine life well worth a look.
- Wrigley Field is the home to the legendary Chicago Cubs and a must see for any sports fan. Full of history and sporting memories of great athletes. True Americana.
- Supernatural Chicago is a one man historical tour with a twist. Be guided around Chicago learning about weird and wonderful occult happenings in Chicago’s deep history with entertainment and a splash of magic to keep you interested, engaged and on the edge of your seat for the entire evening
- The Oriental Institute is not what it seems. This is not a museum housing oriental artifacts but a grand display of rare, unique, ancient artifacts from Egypt, Persia and surrounding countries. Great for history buffs and so much to see you may want to go back and visit!
Take a look into the rich history and culture of Chicago, you won’t be disappointed!